Wool Nappy Cover (Discontinued Stock)
These wool covers made from beautifully soft, non-scratchy 100% Australian super fine merino wool and designed to use as a cover over any style of nappy, providing an extremely leak resistant barrier for overnight or heavy wetters!
Please note: These Wool Covers are discontinued stock - they have a finer/softer weave than the original wool covers with less stretch. We recommend sizing up if you plan to use over the top of a boosted/night nappy.
Why choose a wool cover?
- The most leak-proof option for heavy wetters and long hours
- Wool can hold 3-4 times its weight in liquid without feeling wet - no leaks!
- Naturally antibacterial and minimal washing needed
- Breathable and temperature regulating so bub stays comfy through summer and winter
- Stretches in all directions for great fit over bulky night nappies
- A natural alternative to PUL (synthetic) covers
- Designed as a Nappy Cover for use over Fitted, Prefold and Flat Nappies
- Sized to eliminate bulk when using over larger nappies
- Use over Baby Beehinds Night Nappy for guaranteed leak resistance!
- Ribbed leg and waist openings for extra stretch and comfort
- Pull up style - just pull up and stretch over any other nappy style
- Manufactured in Australia with 100% NSW Merino Wool
Available in sizes
Wool can hold 3 times its weight in moisture
Why we love it
So many reasons! Pair with the Night Nappy for a bomb-proof night time solution.
97% Australian Merino Wool 3% Spandex
Made in Australia
Sizing + Fit
Newborn/Small 2.5 - 5kg
Medium 4 - 10 kg
Large 8 - 15 kg
*Wool covers need to be lanolised prior to first use
- Only wash every few weeks unless soiled
- Air out after each use
- Cold hand wash or use a gentle/wool machine cycle
- Hang in shade to dry
- No soaking, bleach, or harsh detergents
- Lanolise once every 2-4 weeks depending on how many covers in rotation