Baby Beehinds Hemp Fitted Nappy
This fitted nappy is made from 100% natural fibres!
Custom milled Hemp and Certified Organic Cotton Fleece with contoured elastics and resin snap closures make this fitted nappy an extremely strong, breathable, and absorbent option that will last through multiple babies!
This is a fitted nappy meaning the whole nappy is absorbent and can be used for both day and night, an extremely versatile and cost effective nappy style! Team with a PUL nappy cover during the day or a wool nappy cover overnight for superior leak protection.
Includes two snap-in inserts 1 long 1 short, that can be customised in various ways to boost absorbency when needed.
- OSFM will fit from approx. 4 - 16kg
- Use for both day and night - extremely versatile and cost effective
- Up to 13 layers of absorbency
- 100% Natural Undyed Fibres
- Comes with 2 snap-in inserts to adjust absorbency
- Contoured elastics and serged edges to protect against explosions
- Hemp is grown without pesticides and is a highly renewable resource
- GOTS Certified & OCS 100 Certified Organic Cotton
- Hemp is a stronger fabric than bamboo, longer lasting & more resilient to acidic wee
No - the whole nappy is absorbent use with a PUL or Wool Nappy Cover
Fitted Nappy - Custom milled Hemp/Organic Cotton
1x Long Insert - Custom milled Hemp/Organic Cotton
1x Short Insert - Custom milled Hemp/Organic Cotton
Why we love it
One of the only 100% nature fibre options. Workhorse nappy - extremely durable and great all rounder.
55% Custom Milled Hemp 45% GOTS Certified & OCS 100 Certified Organic Cotton Fleece
Sizing + Fit
OSFM One size fits most style will fit the average baby from birth to toddler approx. 4kg - 16kg
- Warm wash Max 60°
- Line or tumble dry on Low
- Any natural fibres will dry a little stiffer than man-made materials, but like a pair of freshly washed jeans they soften up quickly with body warmth from your bub, a quick scrunch on your hands or blast in the dryer on low
- Hemp Fleece can also be prone to piling of the fabric during the initial prewashes. This is not a fault of the fabric, and any piling should stop after the initial prewashes.